Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Smell

I remember in my early teens my Auntie Carolyn telling me that she could not date a man that she did not like the smell of. She was that aunt that had these types of random convos and I really did not get it then. In growing older I realized what she meant and I must say I have turned into quite the hound. It can be the smell of hair products, sometimes the scent of some recently applied hand lotion or the nape of a neck that has been dabbed with perfume but I have a very distinct reaction to the way a woman smells. As I sat this past weekend sniffing my dates hair her reaction was one of confusion. Thinking to myslef am I the only one with this sensory attraction. I have seen beautiful women that I was instantly turned off by after smelling something that did not satisfy my nose. I mean being fine is great but you better grab the right bottle if you want me : ) All in fun, just kidding but damn what is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment